What is smartCARS?The smartCARS system is a flight tracking software made for Microsoft Flight Simulator and Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D. This flight tracking software is purchased by airline administrators and given to pilots to allow the recording and filing of their flights.
Why Choose smartCARS?
- We are always expanding the platform. As we add new features, we deliver them free of charge to existing customers.
- Our system is more affordable. We offer features that cost nearly $100 from other developers for $69.99.
- Our software was developed and tested with the latest technologies and is kept to a very tight quality standard.
- The smartCARS client is very customizable (see below for details).
Benefits for Pilots
- Fluid, dynamic user interface
- High speed connectivity
- Easily continue flights after a simulator crash
- Intelligent flight event recording
- Multi-bid support
- Integrated pause at top of descent system
- In-app route search and bid management
- Integrated streaming radio by JetStream Radio
- GPWS callout system (with two different callout types)
- Flight attendent announcements
- Customizable sound packs with extensive documentation
- Chat with the whole smartCARS community, or just your airline
- Automatic login
- Extensive options
Benefits for Airlines
- Cloud-based pilot chat
- The desktop client and airline-side files update automatically
- Supports Flight Simulator X, Flight Simulator 2004, Prepar3D, and X-Plane
- Detailed flight log
- Customized login screen (your logo and airline name)
- Button background colors and fonts can be customized
- The title of the ACARS can be changed
- The format of times can be changed (local, UTC, etc.)
- Aircraft choices can be restricted
- Many additional customizations are available upon request
- PHP 5.0 or higher
- MySQL 5.0 or higher
- PHP Database Objects