The smartCARS system is a flight tracking software made for Microsoft Flight Simulator, Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D, and Laminar Research's X-Plane. This flight tracking software is purchased by airline administrators and given to pilots to allow the recording and filing of their flights.
- We are always expanding the platform. As we add new features, we deliver them free of charge to existing customers.
- Our system is more affordable. We offer features that cost nearly $100 from other developers for $69.99.
- Our software was developed and tested with the latest technologies and is kept to a very tight quality standard.
- The smartCARS client is very customizable for both airlines and pilots.
- The unparalleled smartCARS chat creates a gateway to the community for all users.
- Fluid, dynamic user interface
- Efficient web connectivity and data processing
- Easily continue tracking a flight after a simulator crash
- Intelligent flight event recording
- Multi-bid support
- In-app flight searching and booking
- Integrated pause at top of descent system
- Integrated streaming radio by JetStream Radio
- Altitude callout system (with the option for GPWS or copilot callouts)
- Flight attendant announcements
- Customizable sound packs with extensive documentation
- Automatic login
- Integrated traffic map
- Customizable experience
- With Premium: Restore your flight progress from the cloud after a simulator or computer crash.
- With Premium: Customize the theme of the interface.
- Cloud-based pilot chat
- The desktop client updates automatically
- Supports Flight Simulator X, Flight Simulator 2004, Prepar3D V1, Prepar3D V2, and X-Plane
- Detailed flight log
- Customized interface (your color scheme, logo, icon, and title)
- Integrated, editable welcome message to display to pilots
- Web control panel to change options on the fly
The smartCARS system is available for a one-time fee of $69.99 or for $4.99 per month. The smartCARS system natively supports the following web systems:
The web scripts are documented and editable and can be adapted to fit any virtual airline's web system.
Orders can take up to 24 hours to be deployed, though it is usually much quicker.
- PHP 5.0 or higher
- MySQL 5.0 or higher
- PHP Database Objects