TFDi Design has always been by the community, for the community and throughout our history, community members have joined us as resource providers, consultants, and developers. We are always interested in expanding our team network. Working at TFDi Design, you can look forward to:
- Working with a friendly, open team
- Diverse projects
- Flexible scheduling
- The ability to work remotely
- Possible travel opportunities
We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
- 3D Modeler: We are looking for a 3D modeler to assist our modeler in UV mapping the TFDi Design MD-11. This is a temporary position but the successful applicant(s) will remain on record for future work of this nature.
- UI/UX Designer: We are looking for a user interface/user experience designer to assist in upcoming projects. Once the current tasks are completed, the successful applicant(s) will remain on record for future work of this nature.
Areas for Growth
We are interested in expanding our team in any of the following areas:
- 3D Modeling (Preferrably 3DS Max, Others Accepted)
- Texture Creation
- Graphic Design
- Application Programming (C#/C++)
Our project choice and direction has always been flexible. We will frequently work on projects with other organizations/teams or adopt a project given to us. If you have a project idea and you think TFDi Design might be the right team to work on it with you, please use the form below to contact us.
If you are interested, please fill out the form below. If you need to send information that this form cannot accept, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then review your submission and respond as appropriate.