In this article, we will explain how to cancel a subscription to a TFDi Design service. Please Note: A cancellation is not a refund. TFDi Design does not offer refunds due to the nature of electronic commerce. For more information see our General License here.
1. Begin by logging into your TFDi Design account. Once you have logged in, select My Products/Services from the "Hello" drop-down menu.
2. From the My Products/Services page, select the service you wish to cancel.
3. In the product overview page, on the left sidebar, under the Actions menu, select Request Cancellation.
4. Here is where you fill out information about your cancellation and you can select to cancel your service immediately or at the end of billing period. The second option will allow you to have your service end automatically at the end of the period that you have already paid for.
- cancel, refund, service, stop, payments, subscription
- 446 Users Found This Useful
How to Submit a Proper Support Ticket
In this article, we will discuss how to submit a proper ticket and how to get your questions...